Re: Repeater OS2

> numbered, I'm just hoping that there will always be some demand. I also
> take
> heart in the fact that, if all I had to loop with was a Line 6 DL4, or
> two,
> I'd still be a happy loopoing fool.

I can make an amazing amount of loopy noise with the DL4, GigaDelay,
Loopstation, Adrenalinn, Vortex, um... RP2000, RSP550, and all those other
odd pedals... :)

On another subject...

I saw Fripp last night opening for Porcupine Tree in Philly.  I really
enjoyed the show, although I enjoyed the show at WXPN a few  months ago
better.  The crowd was mostly PorcTree fans, many of whom were very
receptive to Fripp.  I heard some interesting comments afterwards.  Some
people were expecting KingCrimson songs, some just hated the soundscapes
flat out, some seemed to be surprised and enjoyed it.  It was pretty
entertaining when Fripp did his last little bit and while the loop was
winding down, got up, put his guitar down, watched the video screen (a
slide
show of his pictures) for a minute, then waved, bowed and left the stage.
heard "what the hell is still playing?" comments from some people.  I also
heard "damn, that sucked" and "I don't get it" from some.

Tony