long urls in emails (was: RE: RE: loop devices and amps for busking)

Thank you for all the inputs so far!

I'd like to use this opportunity to bring to your attention a nifty
solution
for the long urls in posts. I've learned it from others using this forum:
http://tinyurl.com

Instead of needing the readers of your post to copy and paste the wrapped
urls into their browser, you can take your long url and have it transformed
into e.g.:
http://tinyurl.com/9lb9s

As the author of a post, you have to copy the long url and paste it into
the
entry field on http://tinyurl.com, wich is kinda tedious. But if you're
using Firefox there's a tool "TinyUrl Creator" http://tinyurl.com/duqnc
(https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=126) which adds the
functionality into the right-click pop-up menu: "Create TinyUrl for this
Page". So the tinyurl is looked up for you and copied into the clipboard so
you can paste it into your post.

(Since we don't know how long tinyurl will live, it might be a good idea to
post the original url along with tinyurl (sigh)).

Bernhard