For Those In NYC on October 16

 Hi All:

Any more takers for our Sunday October 16 cruise around Manhattan?  Its a benefit for Habitat for Humanity and the funds will go directly to Gulf (not Persian) relief.  We've had a pretty good turnout in terms of ticket purchase thus far, but the boat fits 300 people.  We want it full.  There will be music (provided by DJ and myself), food and open bar.  There will also be a silent auction with lots of interesting things.  Cost is $100 per head.  Boat leaves at 5:00 PM promptly from 41st Street and the Hudson (Pier 81) and will return at 9:00 PM promptly.  Children are welcome but we have to charge the full ticket price for them.  What better place to get together on a nice  Fall evening than on a boat, with a beautiful skyline and for a good cause?  Anyone who wants more details, please email me and I will forward our email flyer.

Hope to hear from you.

Harry

Harry Weinberg, Esq.
Law Offices of Harry Weinberg