From: Kris Hartung [mailto:khartung@cableone.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 9:40 PM
To: 'Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com'
Subject: RE: still goin clean

I think the under-carrier baggage areas temperatures are temperature
controlled. Have you heard differently? I mean people put liquids in
their baggage all of the time...shampoo, etc...I've never had a frozen
item out of my baggage, even after a 14 hour trip from West US to Italy.
This is a main concern too...a nice wood finish being exposed to sub-0
degrees is frightening, even if for only 1 1/2 hours.   I may try to
bring the guitar on board and sweet talk the stewardess into putting it
somewhere....there must be some place.  On my business drop to the Bay
area last week, I saw a cello player walk off the same small plane with
his instrument in a hard case. I was wondering wher he had it, or if he
had purchased a seat for it.

Or I could ship the guitar to someone in Santa Cruz...last resort.
Better yet...get a Steinberger!  :)  It must be nice to be Kid Beyond.

Kris