From: Scott Drengsen [mailto:kungha@earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 11:13 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Y2K5 performers

I don't  really know(all of) your work and(even when I do) I would like
to hear about it in your own words.Could everyone slated to perform say
a little about themselves and what they plan to do for 1/2 an hour? I'll
go first
   I'll be playing 2 recent compositions inspired by Indian music on 6
and 12 string fretless basses and Hendrix' 1983 . I use EDP's , DL-4
and an Eclipse . Nothing will be prerecorded..
tag your it..
Scott