RE: Y2K5 performers

I'll be playing a few songs on my six-string electric violin, mandolin,
vocals & beatboxing. Haven't decided which pieces I'll play yet but my
music
spans many genres ranging from Celtic/bluegrass to pop to classical. I use
live looping to make myself sound like a full ensemble playing traditional
genres (as opposed to sounding "experimental"). Nothing will be
pre-recorded.

I'm really looking forward to meeting all the other performers and hearing/
watching your sets.

Adrian West
www.adrianwest.com

Search for businesses by name, location, or phone number.  -Lycos Yellow
Pages

http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default.asp
?SRC=lycos10