Congrats to Rick and Y2K5!

Hey guys-

I want to offer hearty congratulations to Rick and everybody who performed
and participated in the Y2K5 Loop festival this year!

What a great event!

For the first time, I couldn't attend this year due to schedule conflicts.
A personal bummer, but I did manage to listen to several hours of the web
cast today. It really sounded like a great show and a great time. Nice job
to everybody involved, especially Rick for all the energy you put into
this! Looping has come a long way, and it really makes me excited to hear
the music you are all creating.

Hope to be there next year,
kim