Re: Digitech Jamman

I am about to upload my looping gear with the jamman, but I want to be
sure with what I could do with this..

I read in you recent post, that you need to save the loop (manual
operation) before switching to another one if you want ot keep what you
have done .. is that really true?

The only thing which is said in the manual is that you can easily switch
(withe the footswitch) from the loop1 (verse) to the the loop2 (chorus)
and then return back to the loop1..

so I am asking the guys who already got one of this looper..

If you got two loops already recorded (let's say with a drum wav pattern
on it), then you first start the loop 1 , then if you overdub a guitar
riff on it, then switch to the loop 2 (chorus), when you switch back to
the loop 1, can you play your solo on the guitar riff you already
recorded or no?

cheers

stephane