Sorry I missed Y2K5

I've been traveling for months and got forcibly removed (with good
reason!!) from the loopers list for setting up my autoresponder. I've
mended my errant ways, am back from touring for a few days, and now
have resubscribed. Anyway, sorry to miss Y2K5. Rick was kind enough
to give me my very first loop performance ever at one a few years
ago. It inspired me get my act together and figure out how to use the
Repeater!

Ok, end of Pith.

loop love, Zoe