Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 12:38 PM
Subject: RE: Y2K5 Performance Recordings - I Guess I'll Share Mine First

Kris,

I am happy to share my file with the list. It was a first attempt at looping live, thought I’ve used similar techniques in the studio. I’m afraid it doesn’t reach anywhere near what I had intended/hoped, but that’s showbiz, and I guess it’s interesting as an example of a first go at it. And there’s a few good moments in there!

Best,

-greg-