Re: Repeater--saving loops stops play? (was Digitech Jamman)

I thought the Repeater didn't require that by design, but that if you
weren't using one of the "blessed" CFC cards, it would hiccup when you
tried to make it work too hard.

Since dedicated hardware loopers aren't a standard piece of gear, I
think they're beyond the beginner or entry-level market, regardless of
the price.  Including a looper function in a sub-$200 multi-effector
floor unit seems aimed at that market.  Some 14-year old kid at Guitar
Center probably isn't going to drop $300 on a JamMan or Loop Station,
which "only" loop.  For slightly less, he can pick up a DL-4 which
could be used as a delay on every song without even evoking the
looping feature.

Regardless--I'm curious as to what they thought this hypothetical
market was going to do with the looper that would justify the purchase
price.

TravisH