Re: Y2K5 Performance Recordings

Joe,

That was about the funniest (and finest) review my music has gotten in years.
I really mean that. I am flling over laughing. I've got tears in my eyes!
Heheheheh!

Thank you. I needed that. I didn't feel I palyed my best -- but who ever does.
Your email helped me put it all in perspective . . . and gave me a good laugh
too. Thanks!

Best regards
,

tEd ® kiLLiAn