Re: Building a rackmount DiMeola

> On Oct 18, 2005, at 0:34, Kim Flint wrote:
>> Al DiMeola.
>
> Ouch! I bought his records when they first came out but I really
> couldn't relate to the type of music he played. It didn't bring any
> feeling into my heart.
> Greetings from Sweden
>> Per Boysen

Dimeola pre solo artist <guitardiva> time when he was the replacement for
Bill Connors in ReturnToForever was great stuff imo-course he was following
a true guitarman in Connors who after that never quite got the accolades i
think he still deserves...ymmv
(there are some great music biz stories about how Al and JeanLucPonty hated
each other during that band they were in w/ StanleyClarke-talk about
D*I*V*A*)