Zoom 2100 sound on sound??

Hey Gang:
In the Looper's Delight "Tools of the Trade" description of my beloved plastic Zoom 2100, they mention a 6-sec sound-on-sound feature in addition to the 3x5 feature and the 32/16 sampler.
Mine does not have the sound-on-sound, even though I bought it around the time the review was written.
Color me confused!
Herr Goodman, does yours have this feature? Anybody?
If so, is upgrading this device possible or even worth it? I like this nice, light, good-sounding, surprisingly sturdy box, and would like it even more if it had sound-on-sound.
Yours in Lime Green Translucent,
Tim Mungenast
P.S.--Please remind me who was offering upgrades of the Digitech x-series...I'd love to upgrade my Reverberator as soon as I get the money.

Timothy Mungenast
mungenast@earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.