Re: Defining "pro"

--- S V G <vsyevolod@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I noticed a
> "wonkiness" as Travis so aptly puts it, around the
> 25 minute mark.  It got worse and worse as the loop
> went on.  John told me that this is a design
> bug that TC never bothered to address.

At that point can it really be said to be a "bug" or
out of the design specs for the device?  Who keeps a
non changing loop going for 25 minutes?  Surely there
are better devices for such things if you want that.

All the TC stuff I've seen in my day is solid as it
gets.  No gear is without flaw and no company doesn't
mak an occaisional lemon.

Mark

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs