Re: EDP FCB

Todd,

Your tag at the bottom is funny to me:

> ³Classical music is related to the past more than it is related to the
> creative part of sound² - Ornette Coleman

I do play classical piano, and...it's so very easy compared to this MIDI
control terminology!  Puck!

When you say "oberheim" that's the same as Gibson, right?  Loop IV...

Seems like for starters, one would just get the regular commmands that
the EFC footcontroller does, and of course those operate in accordance
to what parameters have been set from the front panel.

Andy gave me some tips, and shows the logical:

bottom row 1-5
Record
Overdub
Multiply
Undo
Nextloop

top row 6-10
Insert
Reverse
HalfSpeed
Substitute
Mute

...and that Notes is the way to go.  On Repeater, Notes isn't really
even an option, is it?  I recall just CC and PC.  So, Notes is a new
concept to me.  I'm sure the "source# offset" will be more clear when I
get into it (have to pick up that fifth of hard alcohol first!)

Can we still use the EFC at the same time as the FCB, and gradually make
the changeover?

Thanks,
David