Re: EDP FCB

Adrian, Thanks for the encouragement (and Kris, too, for the "spiritual"
encouragement!).

I'm planning on holding some FCB buttons down later today.

One question: for setting the MIDI channel, is that done 'globally," and
does that mean when I set Note to channel 2 it will match EDP channel 2,
but if I were to want to use Note control for another device, it would
have to be on the same channel?

David