Re: Acid Mothers Temple

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005, Legion wrote:

> Caught AMT in Philly last night. Damn good live band. Show started really
> late but was worth the wait. They had their trusty SH09 and barrage of
> effects boxes in tow and a new bass player who was really
> fantastic. There were loops here and there but it was hard to tell over
> the din. You haven't lived until you've seen a spacerock japanese wookie
> saying the word "max-i-mum" everytime they tested the mics for sound
>check
> :)
>
> Highly reccomended if you want to know what happened to the spawn of
> Hawkwind and metal. They have a lot more dates left on the US tour. Only
> one word of caution, bring earplugs!

Saw them on their last tour, thought they were amazing, unfortunately
nowhere near me this tour. I second the above recommendations: go see
them, and bring earplugs. Umm, what tour schedule are you looking at? I
can only find three more show dates from tonight through Monday.

best,
Steve B
http://www.subscapeannex.com/about_steve.html