Re: New Question EDP FCB - Switches

mgclark@airmail.net wrote:

>i started using my oberheim edp with the fcb, gain.  forgot how much i
>liked it!
>
>i want to replace the small switches with something much larger and easier
>to press.  what type of switch do you advise?

I just moved from the EFC-7 to the MIDI pedal Behringer FCB1010.  The
switches are nice and beefy, but it does take up a bit of extra floor
space (not sure, but I think the Expression Pedals are just kinda there,
but not usable on the EDP).  Great control, though, and I think others
on this list consider it to be a dependable piece.

You could try a search on Loopers-Delight mail archives:

http://tinyurl.com/7dz5m

David