Re: can u run multiple sooper loopers?

On 10/23/05, Per Boysen <per@boysen.se> wrote:
> On Oct 23, 2005, at 13:20, geoff smith wrote:
>
> > I am using sooper looper on mac osx
> > does anyone know a way of running more than one sooper looper at
> > once for multitrack looping?
> > cheers
> > geoff
>

> Yes. Use a multi-channel host application. I opened up to three
> instances of SooperLooper on different channels of Ableton Live.

Note that for this you might want to try the latest 1.0.8c release
that includes an AudioUnit implementation.  This isn't advertised on
the website yet.

http://essej.net/sooperlooper/SooperLooper-1.0.8c.dmg

However, you can also add loops to a single running instance that
might also satisfy your requirement.

jlc