Re: new mp3 file

On Monday, October 24, 2005, at 11:56 AM, Kris Hartung wrote:

> Nice...listening to it for the second time now.
>
> Hey, has anyone on this list played at the Olympia (Washington)
> Experimental
> Music Festival? It is happening for the 12th year next summer. They get
> performers from all over the world.

I played it in 1995 with my band at the time Minus, a free-improv power
trio. Fun gig. As I recall, we were accompanied by a guy who was
projecting old educational films on 3 screens simultaneously. Seemed
like a fairly small scale show at the time, most performers were from
the NW. It's cool to see that it's still happening.