Re: can u run multiple sooper loopers?

On Oct 25, 2005, at 19:32, geoff smith wrote:

> Okay
> getting to grips with things now.
> sooper looper is awesome now I am understanding it better
> anyone getting a horrible noise when using the variable play back
> speed?
> Is it possible to use multiple loops in the au version? as i can't
> seem to get this to work.
> I only get one loop no matter how many I choose? mmmm

Depends on what you mean with "multiple loops". You can run as many
parallel loops as your Mac can handle. But you can not jump between
loops in the linear way that you do with an EDP; i.e. first one loop
and then another loop. In this respect SooperLooper is kind of
"Repeater"-like but with the option to also run multiple loops of
different length at the same time. If you activate "Relative Sync"
they will hook up according to the quantize value - lot's of poly
rhythm fun to explore there ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)