roland boss amp simulators

this is true the GT-series do a better Job on the
clean simulations but i had a hard time setting the
right levels with the GT-8.I find The GP-100īs preamp
much easier to set,with the GT series you have Patch
level,amp gain level,master level,stomp box gain and
volume level and effects level.I spent most of the
time trying dealing with that and the fact that you
have too many output configurations to choose
from,line,combo,combo return,stack etc... after a week
i returned it.I wanted it for its compact convenience
and to do all the bells and whistles demanded, but i
ended up with pedals and amp again...the ME-50 looks
like it only has efx and no amp sims,anyone tried it
yet?
Luis

www.luis-angulo.com

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs