LOOP QUOTATIONS/ANECDOTES

I got this quotation from a new friend of mine online today and loved it
and
thought it was quite appropos for the
work we all do.

It made me think............it would be cool to start a thread and start a
collection of  either quotations or anecdotes that are relevant
to the looping world:

Here's one to start it off:

You have noticed that everything an Indian does is in a circle, and that
is
because the Power of the World always works in circles, and everything
tries
to be round.....The Sky is round, and I have heard that the Earth is round
like a ball, and so are all the stars. The Wind, in its greatest power,
whirls. Birds make their nest in circles, for theirs is the same religion
as
ours....     Even the seasons form a great circle in their changing, and
always come back again to where they were. The life of a man is a circle
from childhood to childhood, and so it is in everything where power moves.

~Black Elk