Re: The other intro Re: intro

Tim,

In a message dated 10/28/05 6:20:22 AM, mungenast@earthlink.net writes:

Intro...that reminds me, Ted, the sound file of your intro/warmup was fun.
Too bad it took 10 minutes of download for 45 seconds of audio ;-)
Yet and still, I will attempt another download of some longer piece.
Or maybe we can work out a price for you to burn me some stuff
onto a CDR? (Still loving Flux Aeterna, BTW.)

Sorry abou that. I just thought that Rick's short improv comedy routine
"Mom's voice" was funny as heck and worth hearing. The other pieces
are sort of me meandering. Glad you still enjoy "Flux Aeterna." I'm still
relatively proud of it. I need to get my act together and do another CD.

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???