EDP preset secret???

I suppose eveyone knows that pressing (and holding) insert  before you make a loop, is a nifty way of changing presets??? Ive been using it for ages, but Im not sure where I learned it from, I don't think i found it in the book. But is there a simelar way of changing presets DURING loop play? I know I can change 'em via midi, but I like the "scrolling" method of the INSERT trick. Maybe an UP/DOWN combo would be good? Currently I  "do it with my fingers"!

mark

PS for those who missed my online VStudio  "gig" IN NYC, my performance (as it was relayed via the big screen) is now at

For those of you that havent seen it, VStudio is a free collaborative LOOPING visual and audio environment, open for all except during special arrangements or concerts.

mark francombe
marks website is at www.markfrancombe.com he writes for www.furthernoise.org and works at www.transformlearning.com

It has removed 14065 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!