Re: Programming the Behringer FCB1010 for Echoplex use, a quick guide

Kris Hartung wrote:

>Now what would be ideal are steps to make exp. pedals A and B control
>feedback and volume...I did already but forgot how I did it!

Is there any way for FCB Presets to set Feedback at some precise
"favorite" levels as the foot rocking on the Expression Pedal is a bit
of an inexact move (for me, anyway!).   I'm currently doing it with a
regular expression pedal plugged into the EDP...works fairly well, but
it gets funky to inadvertently dip down into some low numbers, then
change, as it makes a "spike."

.David.