Re: Re EDP loosing MIDI Clock sync - Quest

It would be worthwhile trying the merge box as the 1010's Through
is know to be iffy. There's an alternate operating system that you
can read about & order through the FCB1010 Yahoo group that is
supposed to improve the Through and many other elements.

Cheers,
Scott M2

http://www.dreamSTATE.to
ambientelectronicsoundscapes