Re: native instruments guitar rig loop machine

Yeah, that's always a deal breaker for me too.  Also,
upon looking at this feature it seems extreamly
similar to the POLAR module in MOTU's Digital
Performer... (my software sequencer/recorder) again,
kind of cool but lacking the one feature that would
make it a usable looper for me.  As much as software
loopers (I like Augustus loop for the Mac) can be
useful and fun, I still do the majority of looping
with the Repeater.

Mark

http://www.native-instruments.com/index.php?id=gr2videospots_us

> > Bottom of page video demo