Re: Real-time category

Isn't the point that if the start or end point is incorrect and someone
recorded the loop while say a drummer was playing, then the loop would
drift in relation to what the drummer is playing - the drift multiplying
as
the loop repeats?  Not an issue if all tracks are recorded - but an issue
for mixed looping and unlooped playing.