Re: Real-time category

>recording") with an upcoming MIDI downbeat from your drum machine.  If
>you press the switch 15ms before the downbeat, expecting that the app
>will read that and then wait until the next downbeat before recording

Man, my feet just don't have 20 ms accuracy much less 1.5ms.

I feel that there is no 'practical' difference.  if you stand 12 feet from
your speakers instead of 3 there's a difference in latency.  How long does
it take for the switch to engage?  For my brain to tell my foot to move to
click...

It's all about feel anyway.

Tony