Re: The MRI and Looping: For Ambient & Experimental Music?

Regarding the exploding tatoos in an MRI, the Mythbusters TV show
addressed this very myth in episode 19.  Links...

Mythbusters:
<http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/mythbusters/mythbusters.html>
Summary of the episode in question (scroll down for MRI tatoo segment):
<http://www.mythbustersfanclub.com/html/killer_quicksand.html>

Non-audio related, but interesting none the less.

Todd