Re: more EDP noise

I know the problem, mine does that, too. Itīs the older version of the
white
Oberheim EDPs, with the smaller, more spindly knobs. I have the impression
that itīs some kind of scling noise on the input that starts to build up
within the loop. Itīs annoying, and I think Iīm going to have it fixed some
day or other.

Stephen

"Ambition makes you look pretty ugly." (Thom Yorke/Radiohead -- "Paranoid
Android")

"Hoellenengel" -- new album by Stephen Parsick, street date October 1,
2005.

For info and audio, please check www.parsick.com

Itīs out: "oughtibridge", the new [īramp] album, recorded live in England.

For info and audio, please visit the official [īramp] website at
www.doombient.com

WTB: "Englandīs Hidden Reverse" by David Keenan (Coil, Current93, Nurse
With
Wound, David Tibet).