Re: Steve Lawson masterclass, Northern California, Jan 28th

Yes, godspeed the development. I'll never be able to afford a Looperlative,
but for the good of loopers everywhere, I hope to see you guys get another
alternative to the omnipresent EDP, whose hiccups and f*ckups seem to cause
much consternation in  this forum. How do you guys put up with those EDPs,
anyway? Oh, wait, half of you guys are computer geniuses! (LOL) It's a walk
in the park for you. At any rate, if this Looperlative turns out to be
relatively glitchproof and idiot-friendly (like, say, the 'rang), that
would be awesome.
Cautiously Joyous,
Tim