Re: looperlative thoughts

At 8:23 AM +0000 12/15/05, simeon harris wrote:

>anybody think of some other controllers that might do a good job?

Well, I agree with Travis' assessment that the normal cast of foot
controllers (Behringer FCB, Digitech PMC-10, etc.) ought to be
considered first.

Looking beyond that, I'm thinking the Faderfox LV-1 (
http://www.faderfox.de ) would make a nice compact desktop control
unit -- eight faders, plus plenty of knobs & switches, crossfader,
joystick controller, etc. Also, the companion button unit -- the LX-1
-- might complement the original LV nicely for pre-programmed switch
presses (assuming you can't already do that with your feet).

        --m.

--
_______
"The revolution may be someone somewhere else..."