Line6 Echo Pro & MIDI lag

Hey all,

With all this talk about latency and recent mention of the Line6 Echo
Pro, I thought I'd pose a question to the group.  I've noticed that in
controlling my Echo Pro with my FCB1010 MIDI pedal, there's a wicked
lag for the Echo Pro to respond to MIDI commands.  Makes it nearly
impossible to set accurate loop points, etc.  Has anyone else noticed
this with their Echo Pros?  Really, I'm just curious as I doubt
there's anything that can be done about it.

Todd