RE: two bits of news, one loopy and one not.

Congratulations on both of these. Good luck on the gallery.

Best wishes,
Warren Sirota

ness/20051215140522&sec=business

eg:
http://www.google.com/search?q=butthole+surfers&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&cl
ient=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official
http://www.google.com/search?hs=3Um&hl=en&lr=&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozil
la%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=the+orb&btnG=Search

Please note that I only came in in the last couple of months on this
-- someone else has been brewing this for a lot longer.  Still, I am proud
and happy to be involved with it.

--
     /t

http://ax.to ... extreme NY arts and music calendar