Fripp quote

>From Robert Fripp's diary:

"In Soundscapes, and other looping musics, the consequences of our actions
return to haunt us - very quickly; and provide us an opportunity to address
the repercussions of our decisions, indecisions & non-decisions -
immediately. If only all of life were like this."

To comment in the style of Alec Baldwin imitating Tony Bennett: The
Frippster sure can wring the bejebees out of a phrase. Bob, where'd you get
that suit?

But seriously...
The entry for Dec. 21 is very beautiful and touching, with several pictures
of his family's church and graves. Click here:

http://www.dgmlive.com/diaries.htm?entry=2566