RE: VG-88 and Roland GR-33 dissapearing rumors

I'm sure there are some exceptions, but music stores are generally about as
useful to me as computer stores. I have a software product (SlowGold) which
is sold (theoretically) at Guitar Centers and Sam Ashes. I've gone into
some
of these stores to check on my product: no way to see it, no computers set
up, no units in stock. Great places, music stores. And usually just a cut
below car dealers when it comes to ethics (I'm sure we've all got stories
galore about that). And if you ever find an employee who's got a clue and
isn't a jerk, he/she probably will be gone the next time you get there.

I never said any of this...

Warren