RE: Bernhard Wagner's "The Fourth Night" CD

Thank you very much for this, Joe! You made my day!

After receiving the packaged "Fourth Night" CDs from the factory, I started
developing ambiguous feelings about it. The first track is very personal; I
prefer leaving the room when people listen to it.
So I'm really happy to have such a positive and personal response to it!

BTW: I'm still chewing on your interesting post about context...

In any case: Thank you very much, Joe!

... nice Christmas!
Bernhard