roland vg88 rave, live radio live-looping gig spam

the roland vg-88 is one of the finest tools for looping - i hope they
don't discontinue the line.

i've tried all the line6 variax products (bass, acoustic, electric) and
(imho) they suck compared to the roland in terms of tracking, sound
quality, and diversity of patches.

and - my band 'hot bitch arsenal' is playing live on air - live looping
with killer female vox, and my small contribution on vg-88 and ableton
live.  plus, we're gonna give out a number so that listeners can text us
their secrets and stories and snippets to be weaved into the loopstream.
crazy, man.

12noon est, wednesday 12/28, 89.5fm wpkn bridgeport, ct, 88.7fm montauk,
ny.  or listen online at www.wpkn.org.

we've got lots of looped jams here:
http://www.hotbitcharsenal.com

the blog is here:
http://www.projectgt.com/hba

merry holidays to my fellow looping fiends,

kim