RE: CT-Film

Sorry, Michael, but I'm now in my Xmas holydays and here I've a very slow
internet connection.
I'll check the Ct-collective project when I'll come back in Rome and then
I'll leave my comments.
IN the meanwhile....have nice holydays and

    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU !!!
fABIO

TISCALI ADSL Web&Mail
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi e telefoni senza canone Telecom a partire da
14,95 Euro/mese. Attivala subito!
Per te 500 MB inclusi per navigare, inviare e ricevere messaggi e-mail,
foto
ed mp3.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/2wam_tc/