RE: Ramble

To which Warren Sirota replied,

Yeah, I guess I can see that. Funny.

Thanks for listening.

Best wishes,
Warren Sirota

--->Thanks for sharing!

I will try playing this sometime--Obviously one can make up their own
melody--I have been doing lots of Xmas tunes lately (not looping much these
days tho).

I have looped Claude Voit's Ipoulkapek a few times--it's on one of the CT
collections as well as "See What", his great solo album--

Once again, best of holiday wishes to all here.
Gary