Re: Climate Changes

Interesting article, Rick. The moving graphics really helps illustrate the
situation.  It helps alleviate some of the counter-intuitive effect of it
getting colder, despite global warming. Anther theory I recall learning
several years ago while getting my bachelors degree was that as global
warming increased, it increased the rate at which the icecaps melted, which
increased the overall ocean water level, which increased precipitation
which
meant more snow in the north, which results in the enlargement of the polar
cap....i.e., the next ice age.  We already know that there have been
several
ice ages in the past...it's cyclical, like many other things in nature
(it's
a climate loop!).  The question is when the next iceage will get here.
There
are debates on how fast this will occur, but it will get here and have a
huge impact on human civilization. This is a real threat. Our great, great,
great, great, great grandchildren who live in the north could be migrating
down to the sound, just as those first nomads did who crossed the berring
strait and wandered southward down North America.

But, as to your question of how the weather effects my creativity? I
actually prefer darker and more ominous weather...overcast, stormy, etc.
Of
course, I also prefer darker, obscure, and ominous music, so it is fitting.
The sunshine doesn't do much for me in terms of rousing my creative energy.

Kris