From: "Todd Howell" <ransacker@earthlink.net>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>;
<Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2005 2:54 PM
Subject: RE: Digitech Jamman vs Boss Loopstation vs Extreme Negativity

> Though I am somewhat of a novice looper, I find Bernhard's idea an
intriguing one. I may be a bit of a Pollyanna on such matters, but perhaps
collective missive from the looping community and many of it's well
respected elder statesmen, such as the esteemed members of this list may
well be an idea that's time has come. With chip prices seemingly becoming
more afordable, perhaps it is an idea. How many manufacturer's get their
marketing  research done for them? Thoughts?