From: Michael Plishka [mailto:mike@michaelplishka.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2005 5:02 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: Looping question on usability...

HI Joshua,

It is very doable, I do it all the time.  I tried the RC20 and didn't like it.  Now use a Boomerang instead an find it more stage friendly (if only it was DC!!!!)

It's a matter of practice, and even then, something sometimes happen you didn't count on and you have to improvise around it (or kill it!) and do so gracefully.

So practice....

~peace~

Michael