Re: foot controllers

On 3 jan 2006, at 19.08, Sean Echevarria wrote:

> Yeah - that's what I figured.  You don't really get around having
> to learn how to program a foot controller by using a device (or
> software) that has MIDI learn capability.

That is depending on which foot controller you are talking about. If
you have access to a Windows XP PC there are some good librarian
software available at the Yahoo FCB mailing list that will let you
program the FCB1010 from a screen instead of having to push those
buttons hundreds of times ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)