Re: Login problem at the Looperlative Forum

Sorry about the problems at the forum.  I've been out of touch for a few
days as a result of the storms that came through the area.  Now that I'm
back online, I will take a look and see if I can find out why you can't
log
in.  The board uses the phpBB software that many other boards use.

Sorry about the difficulties,
Bob

--On Monday, January 02, 2006 3:15 PM +0100 Per Boysen <per@boysen.se>