Re: Mobius/Windows: how to stop loops

Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill wrote:
> How does one stop and restart a loop? The things you do on most loopers
>by
> hitting the play button while a loop is playing, or by hitting a
>dedicated
> stop button.

I'm not exactly sure what you want but here are some functions that
do things similar to starting and stopping.

Reset (or long press of Record)

   Stops the loop and erases it.

Record

   Stops the current loop and begins recording a new one.

Retrigger

   Stop the loop and immediately start playing it from the beginning.

Mute

   Toggle a loop in and out of mute.  Putting a loop into mute is
   similar to stopping because you hear no sound.  Bringing it out
   of mute is controlled by the MuteMode parameter with these values:

     Continuous
       The loop keeps playing silently and resumes playing wherever
       it is the moment you unmute it.

     Start
       The loop keeps playing silently, but is retriggered from the
       beginning when you unmute.

     Pause
       The loop stops and resumes from the point it was stopped,
       similar to the way the pause button works on a tapedeck.

Jeff