Repeater viability... was: Re: Guidance In Buying First Loop Machine

     Note the date, 6 Dec.  This is very old news, Peter has since been in
contact with Electrix
and so far everything is still in the forward motion process, regardless
of how it may look
otherwise.

     I usually don't post on the rumour mill, it doesn't seem to benefit
anyone.  Basically, if
you don't want to wait for the Repeater, get something else.  Or just get
a used Repeater on eBay.
 Last week one sold for $660, which included a Behringer FCB1010.  This
puts it under the $600
range, which is consistent with what I've seen over the last few months.
Prices have dropped to
below $500 at times.  I just bought one for $445 but it arrived with the
power cord and no power
supply so I sent it back.

     And the Repeater mod has been released to the public over the
holidays.  Check here if you
missed it... (large file...)

     http://www.sohl.com/Improvisations/index.htm

     Stephen

This was a post by Peter Toms - he was in contact with the people that had
announced Repeater Mk
II.

sean